Saturday, August 15, 2009

Badawi and his wife =]

14th August 2009 - Paralympic 2nd Rehersal
Ytd after school rushed like hell to house..
First ate.. then pack my bags..
Then ltr we just like play arnd until 6pm..
Went up to the stadium..Hoping for a sucessful practice..
Then it was like a boring day..
Ended up just running here and ther.. not forming anything..
Everything until 2nd-level only.. sobs..
I was like so sad.. cause everything i did was like 3rd or abit higher..
So i was like bored..

15th August 2009 - be4 Paralympic Performance
Went to gym practice.. practice practice lor..
Serius.. serius serius
Play.. play play..
Then ltr.. just before goin to Stadium Putra..
We tried to form all our formations..
Ther came the huge and ugly incident..
I had to do my stupid shooter..
And i ended up giving SaiYong a huge hit to the THROAT!!!
I was like so worried and scared.. I mean come on leh.. just few hours be4 the performance.. WTH
He throat then swollen.. and he had a hard time breathing and talking..
But he stilled perform =]


15th August 2009 - Paralympic
Then came our time to shine..
Warmed up.. run here and ther.. gettin my body going..
Shaking off my damn nerves
Watching SaiYong breathing so difficultly..
Soon.. our music started.. we do wat we were suppose to do..
Shooter good sucess..
After tht i had to do the pyramid.. nth much..
But when i went up.. the other top felled out of place.. causing him to fall..
I was like thinking.. why no 1 is with me.. then i look to my left.. watch him slipping off
Its done.. had to move on.. so i just continued.. watching in front..
*The ldr asked us to look at Badawi like we wanted to eat him up*
So i look up lor.. OMG lar..
Badawi is such a passive bastard.. just looking at his face..
Really wants me to slap him .. he is like sleeping ther..
When he claps.. his was frowning... its like his life is so colourless...
But his wife on the other hand.. WOOHOO!!!!
*******This is where my story starts..********
So then came to the 4-level tower.. *big shioks*
When the 3rd went up.. it was my turn to stand..
But i was so imbalance..
1st try.. so imbalance.. i saw Badawi's wife she was like so shiok
Aha.. GOD.. u gotta look at her face man.. she was like so worried abt me..
2nd try.. I was able to stand.. so many ppl clapping.. well for 1 sec..
Then i fell!!! and i think i heard Badawi's wife screamed for me..
aww.. so touched..
aha.. but tht falling down right.. was really worth it to see her face..
Then ltr everybody started to praise my bravery *big grin*
Everyone said i fell like it was part of the performance..
good form and nice style =]

I'm here reporting:
I'm 15 and I scared the hell out of Malaysian 5th Priminister wife =]

Well.. thts all.. hope yall would read this so i wouldnt repeat myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment