Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pain!!

Was sick these few days..
But ok liao alot lor..
Aha Ytd morning i act act sick.. to skip school
Whee~~~ It's like so easy.. cause my mom thinks i got H1N1
LOL..

Then ltr 2.30 left the house for gym practice...
I was like why so early..
Turn out tht my bro dunno it was 4pm.. so just sleep ther till ppl come lor..
Aiyo.. banyak scary lar.. 4 ppl cause sick no more perform liao.

Then ltr 6pm went up the bus to go Putra Stadium..
Walau.. inside the bus for like 30 min only start moving leh.. So bored inside..

Arnd 7 we went to the stadium liao..
From outside look so big man..
Ltr go in kecilnya..
But it was like so high-class.. Didn't know malaysia got such a good indoor stadium

We went in.. and was like starving.! >.<
Waited so long.. long long and long...
And in the end.. we get like.. lousy food.. *government typical*

After tht.. arnd 8pm we started to stand by..
OMG lar... we waited like an hour till our turn u know..
and someone in our group had gas.. keep farting here and ther.. OMG!!!

Then we started our performance lor..
Had fun play play.. up up.. jump jump..
Then ltr at the pyramid formation..
KNS.. i like fell down like i should right..
My supporter never catch me!!!! SOBS!!
My ASS kena the simen floor man.. so freaking pain..
then ltr i think the impact hurt my back..

Today my back entire day damn pain leh..
Aha thankfully Ann Er was kind enuff to help me massage..

Then ltr we PJPK..
today was like an ASS day..
cannot lend football.. so everyone played basketball..
was like so shitty..

I was like in rage today.. walau.. fight with xiao bing the ball like siao..

Well i guess thts all..
Saturday im performing..!! 15th
All watch me yar..

No comments:

Post a Comment